[Foundation Board] Call for Agenda Items for January 24th OpenInfra Board Meeting

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 15:51:16 UTC 2023

Greetings Shane,

I don't think any of us were consciously aware of that. Thank you
for bringing visibility! I've chatted with the foundation executive staff,
and it appears the ideal choice is to push the meeting back by a week to
Tuesday, January 31st at 1500 UTC.

I'll go ahead and update the invite and agenda. Hopefully that date and
time generally works for all of the directors.

Thanks!

-Julia