[Foundation Board] OpenInfra staff at MWC Barcelona

Johan Christenson johan.christenson at cleura.com
Mon Feb 13 09:29:07 UTC 2023

Would be amazing to be with you guys in Barcelona - and get out of the cold Scandinavian weather - but unfortunately I will not be there. Hope you have a good show and feel free to give us an update on your findings.

Thanks,

Johan

Johan Christenson

Mobile: +46 733 312136

cleura.com – The European cloud!

Read our press release – City Network becomes Cleura