[Foundation Board] Help promote the OpenInfra Foundation's messaging

Helena Spease helena at openstack.org
Tue Oct 25 17:15:32 UTC 2022

Hello everyone!

I want to share with everyone our primary social media CTAs for this week.

Having our Board Members repost and/or comment on our posts is incredibly helpful to reinforce our messaging. Anything you and your employees can do to help us extend that reach is much appreciated! If you have any questions please let us know. I also work closely with your marketing teams to ensure we are supporting your organizations’ announcements, but if there is anything specific you would like to see the Foundation promote, please let me know.

I also work closely with Horace Li, the OpenInfra Foundation China Community Manager, and will post links in the OpenInfra Board WeChat group on posts that would benefit from member engagement.

In addition, the OpenInfra Foundation is hosting the OpenInfra Summit in Vancouver [https://openinfra.dev/summit/ <https://openinfra.dev/summit/>], June 13 -15, 2023. We are trying to determine the level of interest among contributors to OpenInfra projects on attending a co-located PTG in Vancouver. The exact format and dates are still being determined. At this time, we are evaluating the level of interest from an attendee and employer perspective. Please complete the following poll so we can measure the level of interest and plan accordingly. Future updates will be distributed to the project mailing lists as well as previous PTG attendees.

Poll: https://openinfrafoundation.formstack.com/forms/openinfra_ptg_2023 <https://openinfrafoundation.formstack.com/forms/openinfra_ptg_2023>

Key messaging from this past week:

Track chair nominations close Friday
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/open-infrastructure-foundation_openinfrasummit-activity-6990401747840102400-Ijij/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/openinfradev/status/1584912925482950658 <https://twitter.com/openinfradev/status/1584912925482950658>
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/openinfradev/photos/a.521342617921012/5552842768104280 <https://www.facebook.com/openinfradev/photos/a.521342617921012/5552842768104280>
Help us program OpenInfra Live
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6989224557211500544 <https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6989224557211500544>
Twitter: https://twitter.com/openinfradev/status/1583458866779787264 <https://twitter.com/openinfradev/status/1583458866779787264>
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/openinfradev/posts/pfbid02XkL2knqDy3LLuTgGRVQa5dYyYuXagyWkKYvTmA4RkgSryFFQJkvivFsDJZgNALHWl <https://www.facebook.com/openinfradev/posts/pfbid02XkL2knqDy3LLuTgGRVQa5dYyYuXagyWkKYvTmA4RkgSryFFQJkvivFsDJZgNALHWl>
Upcoming OpenInfra Days
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6986687823722541057 <https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6986687823722541057>
Twitter: https://twitter.com/openinfradev/status/1580922130338058240 <https://twitter.com/openinfradev/status/1580922130338058240>
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/openinfradev/photos/a.521342617921012/5521502964571594 <https://www.facebook.com/openinfradev/photos/a.521342617921012/5521502964571594>