[Foundation Board] Help promote the OpenInfra Foundation's messaging

Helena Spease helena at openstack.org
Thu Oct 13 19:30:00 UTC 2022

Hello everyone!

In an effort to spread awareness of the latest news from the OpenInfra Foundation and the project communities we support, Jimmy or I will be sharing a few links every week to this mailing list.

Having our Board Members repost and/or comment on our posts is incredibly helpful to reinforce our messaging. Anything you and your employees can do to help us extend that reach is much appreciated! If you have any questions please let us know. I also work closely with your marketing teams to ensure we are supporting your organizations’ announcements, but if there is anything specific you would like to see the Foundation promote, please let me know.

I also work closely with Horace Li, the OpenInfra Foundation China Community Manager, and will post links in the OpenInfra Board WeChat group on posts that would benefit from member engagement.

Key messaging from this past week:

The PTG is next week

- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6985328304157319168 <https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6985328304157319168>
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/openinfradev/status/1579562613549080576 <https://twitter.com/openinfradev/status/1579562613549080576>

- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/openinfradev/posts/pfbid0oS9oQgCCDA1VsByD8pP1piWxNhcnYvXpJXQH1MjNWxGrfYUxk4iXfE2UKHYz94wel <https://www.facebook.com/openinfradev/posts/pfbid0oS9oQgCCDA1VsByD8pP1piWxNhcnYvXpJXQH1MjNWxGrfYUxk4iXfE2UKHYz94wel>

The latest software releases:

- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6985645472610729984 <https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6985645472610729984>

- Twitter: https://twitter.com/openinfradev/status/1579879776441233409 <https://twitter.com/openinfradev/status/1579879776441233409>

- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/openinfradev/photos/a.521342617921012/5512996918755532 <https://www.facebook.com/openinfradev/photos/a.521342617921012/5512996918755532>