[Foundation Board] Berlin Summit Codes for OpenInfra Board Directors

Allison Price allison at openinfra.dev
Tue Mar 15 20:05:50 UTC 2022

Hi there -

As a member of the OpenInfra Board of Directors, you receive a free code for the upcoming OpenInfra Summit Berlin.

Below is the list of codes by person - please do not share as this code will only work for you. We do want to encourage you to have your teams register - especially before this week’s early bird deadline (prices increase on Thursday, March 17 at 11:59pm PT).

You can redeem your code (and send your teams!) to register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/openinfra-summit-berlin-2022-tickets-211374997307.

Please make sure you click “Enter Promo Code” before buying your ticket to ensure you adjust your ticket price to $0. You can reference this image <https://www.dropbox.com/s/8wqagq2lg26voce/BerlinSummitPromoCodeExample.png?dl=0> for clarity.

Let me know if you have any questions - look forward to seeing you in Berlin!

Cheers,
Allison

BERLIN_RQ9SKB	Shannon McFarland
BERLIN_FS95QK	Julia Kreger