[Foundation Board] informal meet at the PTG

Alan Clark ACLARK at suse.com
Tue Feb 6 02:16:23 UTC 2018

Directors,

We will have details shortly, but plan that there will be an informal 'meet at the pub' for the Board members who arrive in time on the Sunday before the PTG. We recognize that everyone is traveling in on the Sunday so we aren't making formal plans for a board dinner, but if you arrive in time we'll see you at the pub.

On Monday evening, after the board meeting, we will participate in a casual evening meet with the PTG attendees. Details soon.

Regards,
AlanClark