[Foundation Board] Arrangements for Barcelona

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Tue May 24 22:29:21 UTC 2016

On 05/24/2016 05:06 PM, Claire Massey wrote:
> Hi Tim,
>
> The exact date and time for the Barcelona F2F board meeting is still in
> flux. Monday, Oct 24, is an observant holiday for some folks.
>
> The design summit content will run four days, Tuesday-Friday, Oct 25-28.
> The main summit will be three days, Tuesday -Thursday, Oct 25-27.
>
> Monday, Oct 24, will host minimal content including OpenStack Academy
> and perhaps a portion of the board meeting.
>
> More details will be rolling out very soon.

Thanks Claire - look forward to more details, and certainly appreciate
the logistical fun of dealing with all of the schedules.

I'd like to, as strongly as I can, request that we not do board meeting
on the 28th, as that would make me unable to attend due to the Design
Summit being in session.

I understand it's a very hard set of conflicts - thanks!