[Foundation Board] Start prepping for the year end report; content ready by December 10

AlanClark aclark at suse.com
Tue Nov 10 01:35:05 UTC 2015

Directors and Committee Chairs,

It was great to see everyone at the Summit. The week sure went by
quickly. A big thank you to everyone for helping with the board meeting!

I wanted to give everyone a quick heads up. Please start thinking about
content for the year end report. I would like to have gathered the
content from the Board by December 10.

I feel that last years report [1] turned out great and propose a similar
format for this years report.  If you have thoughts on format changes or
additional content that we should include please let me know.

I will set up a wiki page where we can post the content and send another
email to each of the committee chairs.

Thanks,
AlanClark

[1] https://www.openstack.org/assets/reports/osf-annual-report-2014.pdf