[Foundation Board] DefCore Update

Rob Hirschfeld rob at rackn.com
Wed May 13 17:21:27 UTC 2015

Board Members,

After discussion today, DefCore is planning to submit a revision to the
2015.05 guidelines that we had included in the board report.

The new guidelines do NOT change the coverage in any way.  We wanted to
re-organize the capabilities and JSON schema to allow more fine grained
discussions.  We felt it was important to get these changes into the
guidelines ASAP.

This reflects the positive and constructive dialogues that we have been
having in the community,

Please review the materials we sent earlier, they still apply.  We will
send out a link to the updates when they are available.

Rob
Rob Hirschfeld, 512-773-7522
RackN CEO, Founder

I am in CENTRAL (-6) time