[Foundation Board] DefCore Board Report for May 17th Meeting [PLEASE READ AHEAD]

Rob Hirschfeld rob at zehicle.com
Sun May 10 22:24:22 UTC 2015

Board members,

Please find attached the DefCore Board Report for next week's meeting.

Since time is very short for DefCore, we will NOT be reviewing the
material in detail.  Consequently, we have included ALL the relevant
material in the report.

If you have questions, we are having a final DefCore meeting this
Wednesday 5/13 @ 9am PT.  Details >
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/DefCoreScale.16

DefCore Report Agenda:
* Process 2015A Discussion [5 mins. WARNING MINIMAL TIME]
* 2015.04/03 Update [5 mins]
* 2015.05 Guideline Approval [5 mins WARNING MINIMAL TIME]
* Next Cycle Objectives [5 mins]

For last minute changes, you can see the source here >
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12kUWSWt55Ju-okgfEbPt9AH-8UzaQoO_2KzSOHl5Sg0/edit?usp=sharing

Rob & Egle

--

Rob Hirschfeld, 512-773-7522