[Foundation Board] Correction to October Board meeting date - meeting is on October 26, 9am Tokyo

Alan Clark aclark at suse.com
Wed Jun 17 16:24:46 UTC 2015

With the OpenStack Summit slated for October 27 - 30th,  the October Board meeting will be held on Monday October 26. The meeting will start at 9am.

Meeting Date: Monday October 26, 2015
Time: 9:00am Tokyo to 2:00pm, followed by a joint Board and TC meeting from 2:30 to 5:30pm
Location: OpenStack Tokyo Summit

I corrected the board wiki page.  Directors, I also resent the blocking appointment to your calendars.  (Please ensure that my brain dead email client converted timezone correctly).  Closer to the meeting date and when meeting details are in place, I will resend the appointment with meeting location information, etc.

The latest meeting information will always be located on the wiki: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/Foundation

Thanks,
AlanClark