[Foundation Board] Farewell

Vishvananda Ishaya vishvananda at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 23:17:52 UTC 2015

Hello Fellow Board Members,

In my mind, part of being a good board member is keeping up with current
OpenStack developments. I am not currently working on OpenStack, and I
don't have the time to stay abreast of all of the great stuff coming down
the pipe. Therefore, with a heavy heart, I wanted to let you know that I
have tendered my resignation from the board. It has been an absolute
pleasure working with all of you, and I hope to find my way back to
OpenStack again. It has been an amazing five years and I'm confident
OpenStack will continue to shape the IT landscape for years to come.

Sincerely,
Vish Ishaya