[Foundation Board] DefCore Board Report for July 28th Meeting, please read ahead

Egle Sigler ushnishtha at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 24 02:27:28 UTC 2015

Hello Board Members,

Please find the DefCore board report for next week's meeting attached. We will have only 20 minutes to go over it, so please review it before the meeting.
DefCore Report Agenda:2015.07 Guideline Approval Refstack demoFlagging UpdateHot Topics: Networking & GlanceGeneral Update
We are asking the board to approve 2015.07 Guidelines.
Online copy is here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Bx5A9tdaL4mIHXehdfgptqxhH-tzjUP6CZY3IBHyn9I/edit?usp=sharing
Please let me or Rob know if you have any questions.
Thank you,Egle and Rob