[openstack-community] Openstack Ansible Question

Monis Monther mmmm82 at gmail.com
Mon May 1 18:35:36 UTC 2023

Dear Community,

Kindly I have a question about installing openstack using OSA (openstack
ansible).

In the documentation it mentions that we no longer require br-vxlan and it
is more efficient to set an IP directly on the bond or a VLAN on the bond.
In such a scenario how should we configure the user_config.yml, the only
relative section that we found was the below. What should be changed in the
container_bridge parameter?

- network:#         group_binds:#           -
neutron_linuxbridge_agent#         container_bridge: "br-vxlan"#
  container_type: "veth"#         container_interface: "eth10"#
 container_mtu: "9000"#         ip_from_q: "tunnel"#         type:
"vxlan"#         range: "1:1000"#         net_name: "vxlan"

Thanks
--
Best Regards
Monis