[openstack-community] Upcoming OpenInfra Meetups!

Helena Spease helena at openstack.org
Mon Feb 27 22:53:50 UTC 2023

Ah apologies for that! Thank you for there correction, Jonathan.

Here is the info for the Augusta, Georgia meetup on March 16: https://www.meetup.com/augusta-openinfra-meetup-group/events/291692536 <https://www.meetup.com/augusta-openinfra-meetup-group/events/291692536>

I also want to ping everyone to let you know the information about the meetup on March 1 in Los Angeles, California was published today! It is a virtual event so feel free to join from wherever you are. https://www.meetup.com/openinfrastructure-la/events/291874541/ <https://www.meetup.com/openinfrastructure-la/events/291874541/>

Hope to see you there!

Cheers,
Helena

helena at openinfra.dev