[openstack-community] Help us help you with your OpenInfra Days in 2023

Helena Spease helena at openstack.org
Mon Oct 24 19:40:22 UTC 2022

Hi Everyone,

It has been a very successful year of OpenInfra Days! We saw many OpenInfra Days come back in person as well as many events transitioning to cross-community-style events.

This year we will have had a total 8 OpenInfra Days/cross-community events:

Cloud Operator Days Tokyo 2022 <https://cloudopsdays.com/>
OpenInfra and Cloud Native Days Asia 2022 <https://2022.openinfra.asia/>
Open Infrastructure Days Mexico 2022 <http://openinfradays.mx/>
OpenInfra Days Vietnam 2022 <https://2022.vietopeninfra.org/>
OpenInfra Day Turkey 2022 <https://openinfradayturkey.com/>
Kubernetes Community Days & OpenInfra Days Indonesia 2022 <https://community.cncf.io/events/details/cncf-kcd-indonesia-presents-kubernetes-community-days-openinfra-days-indonesia-2022/>
OpenInfra & Cloud Native Days Korea 2022 <https://2022.openinfradays.kr/>
OpenInfra, Cloud Native, Magma & Hyperledger Days India 2022 <http://oidindia.openinfra.dev/>
A huge thanks to all our incredible organizers for the time they volunteered to put these events together!

As we look forward to 2023, I would like to get a head count of how many OpenInfra Days/cross-community events we can expect. If you are an organizer planning one of these events for 2023 please let me know. Knowing this ahead of time helps the OpenInfra Foundation make sure we are prepared to support the event to our fullest extent.

Moreover, as you decide on dates for these events, please keep in mind the dates of other OpenInfra Days events in regions neighboring your own. Having multiple OpenInfra Days planned within a few weeks of each other helps us make sure we can accommodate travel for as many Foundation staff members as possible to attend.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

Cheers,

Helena