[openstack-community] OpenInfra Summit - All Things OpenInfra Days and User Groups

Helena Spease helena at openstack.org
Thu May 19 16:13:14 UTC 2022

Hello everyone!

I wanted to let you know that I will be hosting a Forum session on User Groups and OpenInfra/OpenStack Days at the OpenInfra Summit in Berlin on Thursday, June 9, 10:20am - 10:50am.  https://openinfra.dev/summit-schedule#event=25270&view=list <https://openinfra.dev/summit-schedule#event=25270&view=list>

Over the last few years, a lot in the world of user groups and regional events has changed. I would love to take this opportunity to have a roundtable discussion on what your group is currently up to, what successes you have seen, and how the OpenInfra Foundation can help support your local community.

I have put together an etherpad to start brainstorming topics. Feel free to add any topics you would like to discuss. I would also appreciate it if you could start to note down your thoughts on the topics in the etherpad ahead of time so we can review them together in person. https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/2022SummitBerlin_User_Groups <https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/2022SummitBerlin_User_Groups>

If you are not planning to attend the Summit but are an active organizer, please feel free to make notes in the etherpad as well on any topics you would like the Foundation to address.

Thank you,
Helena