[openstack-community] Come to virtual OpenInfra Days Asia 2021 - 01:00 ~ 09:00 UTC on Sep 11!

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 17:58:11 UTC 2021

Dear all OpenStack user groups and community members world-wide,

Although we could not meet physically via global and OpenStack and Open
Infrastructure world-wide events like Summits and PTGs during on-going
unprecedented situation, I am pleased to share that multiple Asia user
groups organizers from China, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, and Vietnam have
discussed all together for recent several months, and such tight
collaboration finally brings to a big regional online event - OpenInfra
Days Asia 2021!

- Event name: OpenInfra Days Asia 2021
- Date & TIme: 01:00 ~ 09:00 UTC on Sep 11, 2011
- Location: Virtual
- All the information on speakers, schedule, and sponsors:
https://2021.openinfra.asia/

Feel free to share such an event with your groups (although I understand
that it is too late to share such a great news, but it would be still
meaningful to share with your user groups - I strongly believe), and
register at https://hopin.com/events/openinfra-days-asia-2021 to watch the
event!

Thank you to the all supporters of the event:
- all the so much vibrant and active event organizers as volunteers
- Foundation's heartful support
- So many local, regional, and global speakers
- and all sponsors!

And finally, feel free to share any user group activities via this mailing
list: community at lists.openstack.org from your local or region - next time
maybe your near user group(s) can discuss with you together to organize
another regional event, or who knows our future - would we imagine another
bigger regional events or even OpenInfra Days Global? :p The unprecedented
situation still continues unfortunately, but we all can discuss and bring
smarter ideas for sustainable user group motions by connecting together.

With many thanks,

/Ian