[openstack-community] Specific question about Swift

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Jan 14 16:57:14 UTC 2019

On 2019-01-14 13:50:43 -0300 (-0300), German Anders wrote:
> I want to know if someone can point me to the specific mailing
> list about Swift if there's one.

Swift is part of OpenStack, so the OpenStack discussion mailing list
is the appropriate place to ask questions about Swift:

Post with [swift] at the start of your subject line, to get the
attention of more Swift subject matter experts. Also see
https://docs.openstack.org/project-team-guide/open-community.html#mailing-lists