[openstack-community] Community Digest, Vol 87, Issue 4

Affan Syed affan.syed.usc at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 17:43:18 UTC 2019

Hello all ,

I am planning to teach a course on Cloud computing at a local University in
mid Jan 2020, where my entire goal is to enable learning to come from
experience to accompany the course theory.

My main idea, however, is to engage with one-or-more Openstack team lead(s)
to focus on a couple of small low priority features and/or bug fixes where
an undergraduate class can deliver them.

Note that the students currently have no exposure to Openstack or the
technologies used therin --- but I will work with the Openstack curricula that
was setup by Ildiko to get them onboarded. Furthermore, I am very much
engaged in getting to work with the PTL to teach any theoretical part of
the projects needed before they engage.

Any takers? Please contact me.

Here is my linkedin profile for your reference

https://www.linkedin.com/in/affan-ahmed-syed/
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.linkedin.com_in_affan-2Dahmed-2Dsyed_&d=DwMFaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=20_TSVHBH2AXFsm3kq0pqXPWWJWDw45Yr8Pn8R2CNfw&m=3Rl9XVNKKsQSAZwJen0CK2fvnKW5PIS2pyLdpa5RSYE&s=LoSX1QBiSCSFOc8dHmOa138Jxv3MGt9EJAvCDlw-VJA&e=>