[openstack-community] Ambassador program feedback wanted!

John Studarus john at jhlconsulting.com
Mon Apr 8 15:00:03 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

We, the User Committee, have been brainstorming on the OpenStack Ambassador
Program and would like to get input from the community at large!

How has the OpenStack Ambassador Program helped you?

Where do you think the OpenStack Ambassador Program can be improved?

We're primarily brainstorming on how to improve the program transparency
(terms and the criteria for nomination/selection), areas of responsibility
(by geography? by interest?), and general purpose (to support user groups?
to promote OpenStack?).

Feel free to email back to the list or jot down your thoughts on
this etherpad:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/uc-ambassador-governance

Or you are welcome to reach the User Committee directly on our mail list:

Thank you!

John