[openstack-community] [cloudkitty] Standalone with custom metrics in gnocchi

Engelmann Florian florian.engelmann at everyware.ch
Tue Jun 12 12:10:18 UTC 2018

Hi,

we are building a new billing system for internal use right now. All data is written by some VMWare collector to a standalone gnocchi system and we would like to use a standalone cloudkitty installation to do rating and charging. Is there any documentation how to use cloudkitty standalone and connected to a standalone gnocchi system? I struggled with the metrics.yml as well. Wasn't able to find any documentation about it's structure.

All the best,
Florian