[openstack-community] #OSDN2018: submit your talk today!

Stefano Cucchiella stefano.cucchiella at dektech.com.au
Tue Apr 10 12:18:29 UTC 2018

Greetings from Stockholm!

Openstack Days Nordic is returning to Stockholm on Oct 9-10 with 2 days of
exciting educational sessions, talks from the community and networking
opportunities.

We would then like to share with you latest information about the event.

--

TALK SUBMISSION IS NOW OPEN!

We have now open our call for papers for the OpenStack Days Nordic event.

Submit your papers and support us accomplish our mission to increase
Awareness, Utilization and Competence surrounding OpenStack, Open Source and
containers in the Nordics.

SUBMIT YOUR TALK!
<https://www.papercall.io/osdn2018-stockholm?mc_cid=87ba98de00&mc_eid=725632
1f8d>

--

GET YOUR TICKET

Super early bird tickets are now available for sale. Grab your seat before
prices increase in 20 DAYS.

REGISTER NOW
<http://stockholm.openstacknordic.org/signup/?mc_cid=87ba98de00&mc_eid=72563
21f8d>

--

INTERESTED IN SPONSORING?

If that's the case, good news. We are finalizing this year sponsor
prospectus and more information on how to become a sponsor for #OSDN2018
will be sent out in the following week via email and also be pushed out in
our social channels.

--

For more information, please visit: http://openstacknordic.org/ or contact
us at crew at openstacknordic.org <mailto:crew at openstacknordic.org>

Best Regards,

--

Stefano Cucchiella

Agile Product Owner & Marketing Strategist

 <https://www.dektech.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/dek-logo-png.png>

DEK Technologies Sweden AB

T: +46 8 751 65 00 | M: +46 73 514 45 17

E:  <mailto:stefano.cucchiella at dektech.com.au>
stefano.cucchiella at dektech.com.au | W:  <http://www.dektech.se/>
www.dektech.se
<https://www.facebook.com/DEK-Technologies-Sweden-895956577128264/>