[openstack-community] Community Voting NOW OPEN - OpenStack Summit Sydney

Sylvain Bauza sbauza at redhat.com
Wed Jul 26 12:52:55 UTC 2017

I do see a list of proposals for the Forum track. I thought the Forum
sessions would be discussed differently from the other tracks like we did
for Boston, so should we still review them ? Should also the Foundation
discuss with the related proposers and explain how the Forum works if I'm
right?

-Sylvain