[openstack-community] Community Voting NOW OPEN - OpenStack Summit Sydney

Roland Chan roland at aptira.com
Tue Jul 25 23:36:36 UTC 2017

Even though there is no abstract and the title of your talk is uncomfortably similar in format to mine I still voted for you in lieu of a hug.

I suppose if we make our decisions based purely on the “expect to learn” section that IS visible, we’ll should be fine. It’s the end, not the means, right?

Also, the deadlines listed at the top of the page are in February, FWIW.

Roland