[openstack-community] Call for Paper Extended - OpenStack Days Canada!

Noura Daadaa openstackottawa at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 21:47:21 UTC 2017

Hi All,

Hurry Up .. OpenStack Days Canada in Ottawa event this Fall October 19 2017
!

We are Calling for Speakers and Sponsors, Checkout our website  for more
details about the Event  https://www.openstackcanada.com/

Call for Paper Extended !   Due is September 8th 2017 for submissions!

We are Expecting topics around Microservices and Containers, Big Data and
Analytics, DevOps,  Continuous Delivery and Deployment, Internet of Things,
Performance & Optimization, Architecture & Security, and Development
Methodologies
and more!

Resister now! And don’t miss out OpenStack Days Canada Event in Ottawa!

 https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/openstack-days-canada-registration-35922273487

If you have any question, don’t Hesitate to contact us at :
openstackottawa at gmail.com

Hope to see you soon!

Regards

OpenStack Ottawa Organizer team.