[openstack-community] First OpenStack Day in Natal, Brazil!

Samuel de Medeiros Queiroz samueldmq at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 19:47:12 UTC 2016

Hello everyone!

I would like to announce the first official OpenStack Day in the
Brazilian Northeast, which will take place in Natal, on November 19th.

This is a great opportunity to meet industry leaders, end users
and community developers, share learnings and find out more about what
is going on with OpenStack in Brazil.

Among the participating organizations, we will have Embratel, which is
an important telco company in Brazil, the Federal University Campina Grande,
which is the university that collaborates the most (upstream) in
OpenStack in the world, members of RedHat, Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, etc.

Tickets are available at Eventbrite [1]. The CfP is open [2].
More information at the event website (in Portuguese) [3].

Please note that there are still spots available for sponsors. See the
sponsorship prospectus (in English) [4].

Thank you,
Samuel

[1] https://www.eventbrite.com/e/openstack-day-natal-tickets-27410957913
[2] https://goo.gl/forms/NxnHIPfpFHidOEb92