[openstack-community] Openstack user group approval

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Mon Oct 31 12:35:37 UTC 2016

... and thanks for yours :) Good to know what's going on, one way or
another.

I've updated your group's name to match the geographic naming
conventions on groups.openstack.org and hit the publish button.

Next steps you might be interested in:
* Start the mentoring process toward becoming an official group:
https://groups.openstack.org/official-group-process
* A few tips we gathered: https://groups.openstack.org/tips (suggestions
welcome!)

Regards,