[openstack-community] OpenStack Birthday Feedback

Kendall Waters kendall at openstack.org
Tue May 24 18:46:57 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

Thank you for all the feedback! After reviewing the feedback, we have decided to move forward with the global user group birthday parties this year. If you are a user group leader, please make sure your profile at groups.openstack.org <http://groups.openstack.org/> is updated and keep an eye out for an email from our team in the upcoming week as we share more details about the official graphics, funding from the Foundation and information on how to participate.

Kendall

Kendall Waters
OpenStack Marketing
kendall at openstack.org