[openstack-community] Proposal: remove voting on speaking proposals for Barcelona Summit

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Thu May 19 21:15:57 UTC 2016

Hi Florian,

With all respect, the most important voice(s) in this debate are also
notably absent - we have not heard anything from any foundation staff
since the start of the thread, and I suggest we take a pause to let them
weigh in, as (in the end) whatever happens will be implemented by them.

Thanks,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - NFV/SDN Community Strategy
Ph: +1-978-399-2182 / Cell: +1-978-799-3338