[openstack-community] Proposal: remove voting on speaking proposals for Barcelona Summit

Gary Kevorkian (gkevorki) gkevorki at cisco.com
Thu May 19 03:35:22 UTC 2016

The OpenStack "Grab Bag" track.

 Gary Kevorkian
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER - EVENTS
Marketing and Communications
gkevorki at cisco.com
Tel: +3237912058
Cisco.com <http://www.cisco.com>
      Think before you print.This email may contain confidential and
privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the
recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies
of this message.
Please click here
<http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/cri/index.html> for
Company Registration Information.