[openstack-community] Proposal: remove voting on speaking proposals for Barcelona Summit

Sun, Yih Leong yih.leong.sun at intel.com
Wed May 18 16:59:51 UTC 2016

We do look at the voting popularity but I agree that this is not used as a major factor in our decision due to the "data noise".

Should we consider setting a rule for voting?
For example, people from the same company is not eligible to vote for the sessions which are "solely presented" by their company (i.e. All presenter from the same company). However, he/she is eligible to vote for that session if that session is a joint-presentation between different companies.