[openstack-community] Proposal: remove voting on speaking proposals for Barcelona Summit

Chris Jones chris at sdnessentials.com
Wed May 18 16:12:26 UTC 2016

I don't know if the voice of somebody very new to the OpenStack community
has any value, but as somebody who is indeed new I wanted to put in my
support for the ending of voting for speaking sessions. The amount of sheer
spam I see for the couple days or a week (honestly not sure) asking people
to vote for this session or that session is frustrating. I've had to mute
or unfollow a number of social media accounts in the past because of the
bombardment.

I don't know what the better way is, but there's got to be one.

Chris Jones, JNCIE-ENT #272
SDN Engineer
www.sdnessentials.com
858-888-0373 (cell)