[openstack-community] Proposal: remove voting on speaking proposals for Barcelona Summit

Adam Lawson alawson at aqorn.com
Tue May 17 21:21:40 UTC 2016

Speaking for myself and not necessarily for my team, this sounds
interesting despite potentially controversial. I agree that large
organizations voting for their colleagues is something start-ups cannot
compete against, I also believe that the community voice is important. I'm
onboard to experimenting to find the right balance.

//adam

*Adam Lawson*

AQORN, Inc.
427 North Tatnall Street