[openstack-community] OpenStack Birthday Feedback

Kavit Munshi kavit at aptira.com
Tue May 17 02:49:54 UTC 2016

Hello all,

​We have thought of the past birthday celebrations as another meetup with a
special purpose, that is sponsored by the Foundation (with cake :)) instead
of our regular sponsors.

If the funds used for this can be better utilised with speaker travel
sponsorships, I would be all for that.

regards,

Kavit

Kavit Munshi