[openstack-community] [fuel] fuel-mirror

Thanassis Parathyras aparathyras at stackmasters.eu
Tue May 3 11:55:54 UTC 2016

Hi Dionisis,

This list is not appropriate to request for help in technical issues, as
it is used to coordinate between people who run community events.
I 'd suggest you to repost at the general
<http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openstack> or the
operators
<http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openstack-operators> list.

Hope this helps!
Thanassis

On 3/5/2016 2:40 μμ, Drakopoulos, Dionisis (Nokia - GR/Athens) wrote:
> Hello world!
> Using FUEL release 8 and in specific fuel-mirror to create a local
> Ubuntu & OpenStack repository.
>
> Is there a feature which can validate that all mandatory packages have
> been downloaded successfully and that a new IaaS can be commissioned
> without any issue?
>
> Or any other solution - suggestion which will accomplish the same goal?
>
> Thank you in advance!
>
> Sent from my Windows Phone

Thanassis Parathyras
CTO and Co-founder
Stackmasters - The European OpenStack Integration Company
www.stackmasters.eu