[openstack-community] Support activity of Tunisian OpenStack Users Group

soufiene s.chraigui at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 17:54:56 UTC 2016

Dear all
I'm Chraigui Soufiene, from TOSUG (Tunisian OpenStack Users Group).
Because the number of users from our region is the less one, our first
object is to boost it.
For this reason we have participated on many local scientific and
university's conferences related on the IT domain, such as:
1. http://forum-enetcom.tn
2. https://www.facebook.com/events/689978677805956/
3. https://www.facebook.com/events/781040028685760/
We are planning to animate a workshop on the university of Sfax and
university of Sousse on March, 2016.
To have successful workshop, we need access to an OpenStack platform.
I have some discussions with ambassadors and other users group presents in
Tokyo's summit about resource problems in our group.
We will be so grateful, if there are some members or company can help us.
Sincerely

Chraigui Soufiene
Founder and Coordinator
Tunisian OpenStack Users Group