[openstack-community] Speakers' Bureau

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Wed Jan 13 16:38:14 UTC 2016

This feature was added to Speaker Profile is well. Additionally, we've
now placed the Speakers Bureau in the menu under the Community section.

Hopefully we can get some traction before moving forward with any major
changes. Once we've all had some time to evaluate it (hopefully on the
ramp up to Austin), we'll solicit another round of user feedback to see
what we can improve upon.

Looking forward to your thoughts.

Jimmy