[openstack-community] Speakers Bureau

Everett Toews everett.toews at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Jan 12 17:44:27 UTC 2016

Nice work here!

If/When you do get around to providing an API for it, I recommend giving the Conference Talk Media Type [1] a serious consideration. You can find the source for that IETF draft in this repo [2].

And you can see Darrel Miller give a talk on it at APIStrat here [3].

Cheers,
Everett

[1] http://restfest.github.io/2015-apidays-conference-talk-api/
[2] https://github.com/RESTFest/2015-apidays-conference-talk-api