[openstack-community] Speakers' Bureau

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Wed Jan 6 16:11:22 UTC 2016

Great feedback, Tim.

> Would it be possible to do something like 'add' with a country
> selection box and 'delete' from the list of countries selected ?

Yes, we can definitely do this.

> A general comment box would also be good for just giving some
> additional details if there are any other further items to mention
> regarding the speaker's availability.

Sure, great idea!

Just as a heads up, we're also making some improvements to the "Past
Presentations" links, so the user can add a description, along with the
link to the video.

Additionally, we've found a couple of bugs with the search where certain
terms are returning no results, although they should. Hope to have the
fix out today.

Cheers,
Jimmy