[openstack-community] a small PR proposal to each user group regarding OpenStack Days

Jaesuk Ahn bluejay.ahn at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 13:30:21 UTC 2016

Dear User Groups and Ambassadors,

This is Jaesuk Ahn from Korea User Group. As some of you already know, OpenStack Korea User Group is having the first OpenStack Days event in 2016. (http://event.openstack.or.kr)

I was planning to have 10min talk to address how important “User” is for OpenStack Community. Especially, since OpenStack Days becomes somewhat official event of OpenStack community, I would like to emphasize this is official festival of OpenStack.

Then, while I am looking into 2016’s upcoming OpenStack Days event, I got one idea.

For each OpenStack Days event, it will be fun to show “photo” of other user groups to hold a congratulation sign.

For instance, each user group can send us a photo with holding the following comments.

"Way to go OpenStack Days Korea” from china
“Congratulation on your OpenStack Days Korea” from sydney
..
..

Then, I will share these photos for our pre-event PR, and also at the beginning of the OpenStack Days Korea event.

It is really similar to what we do for OpenStack birthday. :)
We can do this for every OpenStack Days event during 2016. :)

--
Jaesuk Ahn, Ph.D.
Software Defined Infra Tech. Lab.