[openstack-community] Regarding Designate-Virtualenv Issues

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Fri Nov 13 17:31:39 UTC 2015

On 11/12/2015 09:30 PM, Sharma Swati6 wrote:
> I am trying to use Designate using Virtualenv approach from the link

The right place to ask usage questions are listed on

http://www.openstack.org/community#help

   * Ask questions and search for answers http://ask.openstack.org/
   * Join the General mailing list
http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openstack
   * Participate in chats on IRC #openstack
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=openstack%2C%23openstack&uio=d4

> confidential or privileged information.
[...]

the messages sent to almost all OpenStack lists are publicly archived
and indexed by search engines, this notice is meaningless in this context.

Cheers,
stef