[openstack-community] Montreal Openstack Meetup: Tuesday May 26th - NFV and SDN

Marcos Garcia mgarciam at redhat.com
Fri May 22 23:16:48 UTC 2015

Hello everybody

It is my pleasure to announce in the Openstack mailing list the next
Meetup in Montreal (Canada). This time, a NFV and SDN special. It will
be held in the UQAM Pavillon Kennedy (room PK-1140) at 6 p.m. Metro
Place des Arts. Details for the venue can be found here:
http://montrealopenstack.org/en/7th-openstack-montreal-meeting/

It is the first time that we use this ML as we were running the event a
bit in 'beta' mode. Now it's our 7th show, and we feel confident to
receive all sorts of people

So if any of you live close to Montreal downtown, don't hesitate to come
visit! Snacks and beverages are provided this time by courtesy of Red
Hat Canada.

Regards!

--
Marcos Garcia
Senior Solution Offering Architect; RHCE, RHCVA, ITIL
mgarciam at redhat.com