[openstack-community] [upstream] call for actions to attendants, teachers and and mentors

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Tue May 12 18:24:58 UTC 2015

On 05/07/2015 02:21 AM, Takashi Torii wrote:
> I agree that 4GB is not enough when students enables many projects.
> Our sample local.conf used in training is uploaded in github.
> (https://gist.github.com/amotoki/8a3ebce1267c023949bf)

I will send one last email blast today and will suggest as an
alternative for people to get ready with either laptop or worst case, a
free account on some of the public clouds that offer one. I have just
checked that Dreamhost and HP have free 'trial' options, although they
require to enter credit card information at signup.

http://www.openstack.org/marketplace/public-clouds/

http://trystack.org is also an option I'll offer.

/stef