[openstack-community] OpenStack User Group Portal ready for more users

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Thu Feb 26 22:21:32 UTC 2015

On Thu, 2015-02-26 at 12:52 +0800, Co, Dean Marc wrote:
> Hello.
>

> :) Definitely a good step forward.
>

> Where may I edit the name of the Country/Location?
>
> :) Noticed a minor typo (Phillipines -> Philippines).

Since you're listed as an admin of that group, you should first login on
https://groups.openstack.org/ and create an account. Then you need to
join the group https://groups.openstack.org/groups/phillipines by
clicking on 'Join us' button (which will take you to
https://groups.openstack.org/group/node/209/subscribe/og_user_node)

After you're a member of the group, I or Tom or an Ambassador can
elevate your privileges and make you the admin of your group.

Cheers,
stef