[openstack-community] Setting up Upstream Training in Tokyo [upstream]

Tim Freund tim at freunds.net
Tue Aug 4 06:24:17 UTC 2015

On 08/03/2015 12:27 PM, Tim Freund wrote:

> I'm also going to work on a proof of concept system that would allow us
> to track student achievement before/during/after the training.  We
> talked a little about this idea in our debrief from last time: students
> and mentors will be able to go to a page and see past progress as well
> as potential opportunities for future progress.
>
> Request for assistance:
>
> I have a virtual host that will redirect to the registration form:
> http://openstack-upstream.freunds.net/register
>
> We can change the target of that redirect when the class is full. What's
> the best way to implement a redirect on a openstack.org web host?
>   Alternatively, I configured mine to accept requests as
> upstream.openstack.org if we want to create that CNAME.
>
> I'd like to get registration opened by the middle of this week.
>
> More to come - questions and comments are welcome, as always.
>
> Tim

Anyone willing to test the registration forms should get an email within
5 minutes confirming their registration:

- Student registration form: http://goo.gl/forms/qAr3N8rdYs
- Mentor registration form: http://goo.gl/forms/fczq3NZ16g

Other links of interest:

- Trello board of students: https://trello.com/b/j7TX9oUw