[openstack-community] [Upstream] Volunteer Lego builders in/near Vancouver

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Sun Apr 5 21:21:26 UTC 2015

Hello folks,

as you probably know Upstream Training uses Lego sets to simulate open
source collaboration. It's a fun session with lots of educational value.

We have a huge amount of Lego to build before May 16 and we need a place
to build the sets in Vancouver or near (Seattle would work well, I
think). In the past, we had volunteers receive the Lego sets, assembled
them with friends, family, other volunteers and brought them to the
training session. It's a lot of fun.

Are there people in/near Vancouver interested in receiving a shipment of
the Lego sets, assemble them and deliver them on Friday evening or
Saturday morning to the convention center?

Cheers,
stef