[openstack-community] Looking for funds to a new round of Outreach Program for Women

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Mon Sep 29 18:52:01 UTC 2014

Continuing the tradition, the OpenStack project is joining GNOME
Outreach Program for Women and looking for sponsors to support the
Winter 2014 edition. We already have six interested candidates for
OpenStack and only one grant available, offered by OpenStack Foundation.

We're looking for more sponsors. The starting level for one intern is
$6250, and you can find out more about additional support levels at
https://wiki.gnome.org/OutreachProgramForWomen/Admin/InfoForOrgs#Action.

In the past editions, the Foundation, HP, RedHat, and Rackspace have
contributed grants, and Intel is a contributing sponsor for the GNOME
program. If you have funding available to support more Women in
OpenStack please contact me or Anne Gentle.

Reports from past rounds on
http://www.openstack.org/blog/category/women-of-openstack/

thanks
stef