[openstack-community] Free passes to CloudOpen EU Dusseldorf available for Booth Volunteers

Shari Mahrdt shari at openstack.org
Fri Sep 19 15:16:39 UTC 2014

Hi all,

The OpenStack Foundation is sponsoring CloudOpen / LinuxCon Europe in Düsselorf, Germany on October 13-15, 2014. We have 8 complimentary Full Access Conference Passes to offer to 8 knoweldgeable volunteers who can staff the OpenStack booth in shifts (see times below).

If you are available, live in or around Germany and have at least one year of experience contributing to or using OpenStack, please contact me -  shari at openstack.org - and we can set you up as booth staff.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

Cheers,
Shari

Technology Showcase Hours
	• Monday, October 13th: 10:45am - 4:30pm
	• Tuesday, October 14th: 10:45am - 2:30pm; 5:00pm - 7:00pm
	• Wednesday, October 15th: 10:45am - 2:30pm

Set-up Hours:
	• Sunday, October 12th: 4:00pm - 7:00pm

Tear-Down Hours:
	• Wednesday, October 15th: 2:30pm - 5:00pm

Shari Mahrdt
OpenStack Foundation
shari at openstack.org