[openstack-community] OpenStack Day Question

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Tue Sep 16 20:59:18 UTC 2014

Hi all

the ecosystem here in Indonesia, just starting hot with OpenStack

but as usually user group will become threat as enemy or friend.

next week first openstack event by RedHat,

next october will be Quanta with Canonical ( I am part of, so OSUG
Indonesia part of them also)

and soon Helion from HP.

sadly PowerVM (Openstack kernel on Power processor in iSeries), still
dont want to call it openstack :)

there are new bundle event from Intel with Redhat regarding Swift

and an offer from ceph to bundle also. still in progress

right now, i am bring them to the OpenStack Day, because I want to
make them as speaker, sponsor.

but several love to have their own event, rather collaborate with
OpenStack User Group

right now we are discussion content with Quanta, Inspur, Canonical, HP
regrading topic, but I think only Quanta, inspur, canonical .. HP ,
Dell still dont know, how to step in this cloud movement .

any tips all?

can I have all you OpenStack Day activities this year, from every
country, plz give me your URL, proposal or pic gallery

thx